Welcome to Paradise… Arizona. They’re out to get you. Or are they? It doesn’t matter. You don’t have time to think, only time to kill.
Blast your way through 16 levels, plus an ending level! Beginning from your humble Home, eliminate hostiles in areas from the Trailer Park to the City all the way to the Air Force Base. All of which play over beautiful hand-painted backgrounds.
Defend yourself with varied tools of mayhem. Take aim with the Scatter Gun! Clear out rooms with Grenades, Mines, and the almighty Napalm Launcher! Whip out Heatseeker Rockets for those big groups!
Defend yourself from Molotov-tossing Grenadiers, gun-toting Infantryman, rocket-firing Heavy-Weapons Experts (don’t forget to duck!), and angry Ostriches! Non-stop, guns-blazing, adrenaline-fueled action!
This region free game is playable on Dreamcast systems from around the world, with all video modes supported including PAL, NTSC, and even VGA – all running at a rock solid 60 fps.
- Dreamcast version by Dan Redfield
- 640 x 480 resolution at 60 fps
- Couch Co-Op mode with up to 4 players
- Controller, Arcade Stick, and Twin Stick support
- Supports PAL, NTSC, and VGA displays
- High quality factory pressed physical media (CD-ROM)
- Choose from 3 beautiful artwork styles – PAL, JP, US
- Region free