Xenocider is a new 3D game for the Dreamcast which has players controlling a tough-as-nails cyborg named Xara as she navigates through savage worlds and blasts her way through civilizations.
Xenocider is also a true love letter to the games of yesteryear, with a brand new, made-from-scratch engine called Dreamer. The game pays homage to the classics that Retro Sumus grew up with, and the development team has put in countless hours in video meetings to create an epic arcade experience.
The game also includes seven worlds with alternate routes, as well as unlockable game modes and achievements to keep players engaged. Music fans will be elated to learn that Xenocider is accompanied by a rocking soundtrack by producer and keyboardist Juanjo Martín.
Xenocider is a must-play for fans of sci-fi action films and comic books, as well as anyone looking for a challenging and enjoyable shooting adventure. With its customizable controls, upgradable skills, and epic arcade experience, Xenocider is sure to be a hit with players of all skill levels.
This region free game is playable on Dreamcast systems from around the world, with all video modes supported including PAL, NTSC, and even VGA – all running at a rock solid 60 fps.
Made With Love
Xenocider is also a true love letter to the games of yesteryear, with a brand new, made-from-scratch engine called Dreamer.
“You need to check this out, believe us.” – Nintendo Life
- Easy to play, difficult to master.
- Completely customizable controls.
- A brand new, made from scratch engine called Dreamer.
- 7 worlds with alternate routes… and much more.
- Upgradable skills.
- Unlockable game modes and achievements!
- A rocking soundtrack by producer and keyboardist Juanjo Martín.
- 640 x 480 resolution at 60 fps
- VMU support
- Fully re-configurable controls
- Controller and Arcade Stick supported
- Supports PAL, NTSC, and VGA displays
- High quality factory pressed physical media (CD-ROM)
- Available in three beautiful artwork styles
- Region free