Intrepid Izzy is the retro inspired platformer / beat ’em up Dreamcast fans have been waiting for. Combining elements of adventure, puzzle, and classic platforming, Senile Team (known for previous smash hits Beats of Rage and Rush Rush Rally Racing) present this marriage between classic and modern gaming which is sure to excite players new and old.
Explore a colourful, detailed, fully hand drawn world full of ninjas, sentient fruit, talking animals, vampires, magic, and so much more with the lovable, witty and above all intrepid Izzy.
This region free game is playable on Dreamcast systems from around the world, with all video modes supported including PAL, NTSC, and even VGA – all running at a rock solid 60 fps.
2D platforming has never looked or felt so good! Prepare yourself for a unique experience with depth, character, replayability, and most importantly, fun!
- Collect costumes to give Izzy a wide assortment of unique abilities
- Fully hand drawn characters and backgrounds
- Branching dialogue system
- Simple four button controls inspired by classic beat ’em ups: Jump, Attack, Special and Look
- Fully configurable controls
- Original soundtrack by Ben Boahene
- Non-linear progression
- Huge boss fights
- Good old fashioned fun
Intrepid Izzy Dreamcast Footage
True 480p with a locked 60 fps, like all retro gaming experiences should be!
- 640 x 480 resolution at 60 fps
- Widescreen compatible
- Fully re-configurable controls
- Controller and Arcade Stick supported
- Supports PAL, NTSC, and VGA displays
- High quality factory pressed physical media (CD-ROM)
- Beautiful PAL style artwork
- Region free