Explore a colourful, detailed, fully hand drawn world full of ninjas, sentient fruit, talking animals, vampires, magic, and so much more with the lovable, witty and above all intrepid Izzy.
Combining elements of adventure, puzzle, and classic platforming, Intrepid Izzy is the retro inspired platformer / beat ’em up Dreamcast fans have been waiting for.
Senile Team, known for previous smash hits Beats of Rage and Rush Rush Rally Racing, present this marriage between classic and modern gaming. 2D platforming has never looked or felt so good!
Prepare yourself for a unique experience with depth, character, replayability, and most importantly, hours of old school fun!
This region free game is playable on Dreamcast systems from around the world, with all video modes supported including PAL, NTSC, and even VGA – all running at a rock solid 60 fps.
Labour of Love
Everything from Izzy herself, to the enemies, backgrounds, and all the items were hand drawn by Senile Team’s resident artist Roel van Mastbergen. Enjoy this behind the scenes look at the process of creating a boss fight!
- Collect costumes to give Izzy an assortment of abilities
- Fully hand drawn characters and backgrounds
- Branching dialogue system
- Simple four button controls
- Fully configurable controls
- Original soundtrack by Ben Kurotoshiro
- Non-linear progression
- Huge boss fights
- Good old fashioned fun
- 640 x 480 resolution at 60 fps
- Widescreen compatible
- Fully re-configurable controls
- Controller and Arcade Stick supported
- Supports PAL, NTSC, and VGA displays
- High quality factory pressed physical media (CD-ROM)
- Beautiful PAL style artwork
- Region free