Forget the licensed cars and sponsored wraps, Driving Strikers is arcade-perfect full 3D sports action. Take on players worldwide and rock out to a nostalgia-inducing soundtrack of noughties bangers… It’s like 1999 never ended!
In a monumental leap forward for the Dreamcast indie scene, Driving Strikers brings online play to the console for the first time in over twenty years! Enjoy 4-player car football action in-person or over the internet with full Modem and Broadband Adapter compatibility.
Are your friends not rad enough to own a Dreamcast? It’s your lucky day! Driving Strikers features cross-play between Dreamcast, Windows, and even Linux…
Start Your Engines!
The Dreamcast version of Driving Strikers is highly optimised to make full use of the console’s hardware, running at native 640 x 480 resolution with anamorphic widescreen support. Well worth checking out if you have a 16:9 TV!
Whichever region Dreamcast you own, Driving Strikers will adjust itself to match. Every video mode is fully supported including PAL (50 Hz or 60 Hz) and NTSC, and you can even make use of a VGA cable to unlock the beautiful 480p mode!
Features & Modes
- Single-player Quick Match and League
- Online multiplayer (2-4 players)
- Local multiplayer (1-4 players)
- Optional AI-controlled cars
- Six unique stadiums
- Eight car designs
- Autosave to VMU (required – 2 blocks)
- Jump Pack support
- Online League Table
- Online multiplayer is completely free!
- Matchmaking server finds you games quickly
- Lobby chat with keyboard support
- Chat in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French and Italian!
- Support for multiple Dreamcasts on one local network
- DMZ or port forwarding required to host games